RARE Motordyne XYZ pipe with HFC

smudgedon

Chance to grab one of those rare items, a Motordyne XYZ pipe with HFC

This is essentially a Y-pipe with a high flow cat in the middle so you can run with decats

Gives the exhaust a lovely tone which changes from deep rumble, to a slight rasp and then wails in the higher rev range too

The flexies have a bit of damage due to rubbing on bumps bit nothing than affects the performance at all

20130707_165429_zps09f648d3.jpg

Picture of the condition of the HFC:

20130714_130031_zps39c68850.jpg

Still looks brand new!

Preferably picked up from Sutton in Surrey for £300 but can deliver at extra cost

Or if you have an aftermarket Y-pipe with 3" inlet and outlet could arrange a part exchange plus cash my way

EDIT - title and price changed due to it being a HFC and not a resonator

Edited by smudgedon

I realise it would pass the MOT (why do you lot get so up yourselves at times) however I have the fully resonated Motordyne system with the same CAT and it’s failed miserably. They are so small they are only good for a couple of years at most and way to far back in the system to be efficient as they don’t get HOT.

OK so they may not be that RARE but were the hell do you get spares from as I am in need of a new CAT now?

I realise it would pass the MOT (why do you lot get so up yourselves at times) however I have the fully resonated Motordyne system with the same CAT and it’s failed miserably. They are so small they are only good for a couple of years at most and way to far back in the system to be efficient as they don’t get HOT.

OK so they may not be that RARE but were the hell do you get spares from as I am in need of a new CAT now?

Maybe slip your MOT tester a 20 and they'll forget to test the emissions? :shrug:

Edited by Dedman