1st service (for me anyway)

Steel Lynx

Hi all,

As I said on my new member thread, I'm a new owner of a 370Z 40th Anniversary edition. The p2 is due in just under 2000 miles and I was wondering if anyone in the East/West Sussex area know any trustworthy Nissan places to get the service done. I've never bothered with dealer servicing on my previous cars (since they were mainly crap) but would like to keep this one all stamped up.

Can 'normal' Nissan garages deal with stuff like 370Z's since I assume that they're mainly dealing with Micras and Jukes on a day to day basis and I'm a bit dubious as to whether to trust them with my pride and joy.

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks! I love the car, it is absolutely amazing! It makes me grin every time I drive it (which is every day)

Any information on trusted traders would be appreciated. I don't mind travelling a bit. Also anyone near Norwich or Great Yarmouth (and anywhere in between) would be useful as I could get it done when I go to visit the folks.

Thanks! I love the car, it is absolutely amazing! It makes me grin every time I drive it (which is every day)

Any information on trusted traders would be appreciated. I don't mind travelling a bit. Also anyone near Norwich or Great Yarmouth (and anywhere in between) would be useful as I could get it done when I go to visit the folks.

Good feedback and prices:

http://www.kaizermotor.co.uk/

Otherwise, if you do use a Nissan dealer in the South East you are best to stick to a HPC - I used Motorline Nissan at Tunbridge Wells while the car was under warranty and had no complaints, something you might wish to consider should warranty work be necessary.