what is she worth?

Haymaker

Hey guys

Sad sad day but I think I have to sell the Zed.

I have only had her a month and I am still in love with the car but it needs to go.

I do not want to bore you with the @*!# going on in my life right now but something unexpected and bad has happened in my life and has made me realise having a flash car is not a priority in my life right now.

I just need to get a cheap reliable car to get me from A to B and get my priorities right in my life again.

Anyway I am going off topic here.

I know I can't sell over the forum but I would like to know what you guys think my car is worth so I can get her up on autotrader etc.

2007 HR (313)

Got 55k on the clock

GT pack

Silver

Interior exterior condition is great,got usual stone chips

has the optional sat nav

MOT & Tax till end of August

Full service history (part Nissan part independent)

I am the 5th owner

Tyres have good tread all round

Drives great everything works no skipping CD player etc

HPI clear

Not sure what other info is needed but here are some pictures of the car in my other thread. Also I plan to return the car to standard and take the Nismo intakes off.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72393-my-new-z/#entry1078601

So yea please let me know what you reckon the car is worth.

Thanks guys, gutted I did not get to enjoy the car for longer and get to know you guys better. It is a tough call for me to make really tough but I know I am doing the right thing.

Edited by Haymaker

I know what I paid for it, and I think I got it for a steal and is worth more than I paid if I am to be totally honest.

With me being the fifth owner I thought the same 'whats wrong with it?'

But I have a mate who is a Nissan mechanic and I took him with me to check the car out and he gave it the ok. It drives great and I can honestly say as far as I am aware there is nothing wrong with it, unless there is some underlying problem that only someone in the know would spot.

I can see that it may look fishy, but as I said something totally unexpected happened completely out of the blue in my life and owning an expensive car is really low on my list of priorities right now.

Can't really rely on number of owners unless you havea list of who they are, 2 in your case could well be garages.

I think I'm the 6th on mine if I remember correctly, previous was my dad, then the guy who we bought it from, he bought it from a garage who obviously took it as trade in from someone and thats 5 accounted for, 6 is the original owner. So in reality it's only 3 owners.

2nd thoughts, if you are looking at your life and doing the right things, offer it to a fellow member for what you paid (as you said you got it for a song) and know that you have got out of a tricky situation and also done the right thing :thumbs:

In life it is more satisfying to make others happy than yourself at least that is what I have found :)