Anyone bought a bumper from here?

parello9

they offer a fitting and spray service, maybe send them a PM asking how much that would be. It will give you an idea of the parts quality, if they say it's going to take 40hrs to fit it, you know its rubbish. If they say it'll be an hour + paint you know it's probably quite good. Generally, even the best fibreglass kits take some playing with to get them right though.

I got mine from epracing. But as already stated, u buy a replica and there is things you need to do for perfect fitment. I.e filling random cracks and holes, and fibreglass certain areas. Pick a replica up for 200. Then another 150 for filling and spraying, possibly more

Edited by ddcboyle

I got mine from epracing. But as already stated, u buy a replica and there is things you need to do for perfect fitment. I.e filling random cracks and holes, and fibreglass certain areas. Pick a replica up for 200. Then another 150 for filling and spraying, possibly more

what was your fitting like? id be giving it to a bodyshop anyways, so should be ok

is this your one?

http://www.epracing.co.uk/Aero-Kit/Nissan/350Z/350Z-NI2-Style-Aero-kit/p-69-78-100-800/

may get it if youve had good experience :)

Thats the one yep.

Wouldnt say it was amazing ready to spray and fit. Garage I took it to were to fix it up, spray and fit. But turned out to be the worst garage on the planet, fitted with b&q wood screws and didnt sit properly. So im not sure on how it would have fitted.

Personally, if you cant afford genuine, epracing is where id ho for replica. But if you can pick up genuine with stone chips, different colour, itd be same price and less hasstle.

Ep racing kits can be a minefield aswell. bought a kit for a previous car and the fit was horrendous but there customer service was good and they replaced it straight away.

+1 on customer service. I lost my reciept 5months after buying, asked if I could get an email with reciept on it. 2 days later I got post, first class stamp and said it was for free. Win.