After 3 years of waiting, it has finally happened

sl114

I had a meeting with my line manager, VP of Digital media and HR today to discuss my role in the company, and after 3 years of trying to get a permanent position, they have finally confirmed that as of the 1st June, my role will be permanent. I am so over the moon.

I have also been told that i am taking on more responsibility and i am the new UK Digital Media project manager and managing projects throughout the whole of the UK stream. WIth that i asked for a salary increase and they have put the request into the states to confirm if they can do this, however they will not know until after the 15th June as that is when our company consultation finishes due to the new restructure.

Soooo, celebrations this weekend :yahoo:

Congrats dude, and fingers crossed for the pay rise. Are they hiring anyone in an IT consulatancy capacity? ;):p
No roles are being advertised until after the 15th June. I dont see anything on the list however for an IT consultant

Guest prescience
Thanks everyone, my boss said he was going to take me out tonight to celebrate but i have someone coming to see the car so cant, lol

No chance you'll get a good enough deal to keep it then - prob. need the hard cash for your house I guess?

Thanks everyone, my boss said he was going to take me out tonight to celebrate but i have someone coming to see the car so cant, lol

No chance you'll get a good enough deal to keep it then - prob. need the hard cash for your house I guess?

I wish, thing is i can keep her and get a place, but i dont want to struggle, i want to get my place, be at ease and get used to the payments and living costs for 6 months, then get one.

Plus im set on the idea of a white one now B)

Guest prescience

I wish, thing is i can keep her and get a place, but i dont want to struggle, i want to get my place, be at ease and get used to the payments and living costs for 6 months, then get one.

:thumbs:

Always a few hidden costs crop up over the first few months. Still not convinced on white myself - definitely needs a good bodykit

Always a few hidden costs crop up over the first few months. Still not convinced on white myself - definitely needs a good bodykit

It will be having the Nismo V2 kit with carbon canards and rear carbon blade, set of Volks, teil coilovers and Borla exhaust B)

Well done :clap:

3 yrs of :bang: ! Wow, I can't even imagine how good you feel now. :yahoo:

If I make the Sunday meet I'll buy you a beer!

Cheers mate, yes it was tough as i hated being on contract, however phew, i have that golden ticket!

It will be having the Nismo V2 kit with carbon canards and rear carbon blade, set of Volks, teil coilovers and Borla exhaust B)

Loving everything but those canards, mate.....

Loving everything but those canards, mate.....

Yeah they are an aquired taste i think, i personally really like them, its a bit different and should work ok, but only time will tell.