Wheel Refurb results

MrRoper

Just picked my car up from Demon Wheels in Chorley, Paul did a great job and kept me informed through the whole process as I wasnt sure on which direction I wanted to go for colour. I honestly cant recommend them enough.

The colour is a dark Shadow Chrome, to be honest I did think it was going to be a lighter colour, but I really need to see the wheels in some proper light before I make a final judgement as it was 7pm when I picked it up and the sky was fullof very dark clouds!

here are the wheels with the base coat

IMG_02621.jpg

And after the silver over coat

IMG_02631.jpg

and here is a picture at dusk on the car

IMG_02601.jpg

Front on

IMG_02611.jpg

Just need to sort the center caps next when I have decided if they need to be a lighter shade or not :)

Cheers guys,

I cant wait to see them in the sun! The darker wheels make the car look so much more aggressive.

He also fitted a new set of Falken 453`s and the difference these have made to the car is amazing (previous owner had some no brand ditch finders on) It really does feel like a different car

Looks like a great job!! Would you mind me asking what the total charge was for the refurb and was there any serious rebuiling involved? Reason I ask is that mine are in serious need of some tlc and will need sandblasting/rebuiling before spraying. I'm from Lancaster so chorley isnt far from me, and only 1 place near to me will undertake the work as my alloys are multi-spoke and apparently a bitch to refurb!

Looks like a great job!! Would you mind me asking what the total charge was for the refurb and was there any serious rebuiling involved? Reason I ask is that mine are in serious need of some tlc and will need sandblasting/rebuiling before spraying. I'm from Lancaster so chorley isnt far from me, and only 1 place near to me will undertake the work as my alloys are multi-spoke and apparently a bitch to refurb!

They cost £265 in total, would have been a little cheaper but as shadow chrome uses two colours I had to pay the cost of the silver paint, this was a full strip down and refurb as some wheels were corroded quite badly with bubbling etc and also lots of curb rash, the finish is faultless and the service in general was excellent.

His number is 07789 650474, Might be worth giving him a ring and asking him if he would have any trouble with your wheels

Mine are shadow chrome but look lighter?

We went with a very light coating of silver, as i wanted more of a metallic black, Im still unsure if they are too dark or not but they look really nice when (if!) the sun comes out :)

Yours are really nice, a much better colour than the standard rays imo

I was expecting something someway between yours and mine, however I must admit they are growing on me, and they look quite nice in sunlight, as they change colour slightly as you move around the car.