New smoothed front end :).

Marty-350

Need the washer jets for mot reasons...otherwise they would have gone.... And kinda like the refectors with the drl's in them ;)

I asked this a little while ago: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72458-nismo-v2v3-and-headlamp-washers/

Bit late now I know but you could remove them completely.

If its fitted it has to work otherwise they cant fail you on something that's not there :thumbs:

New MOT laws (the latest update) specifically state that if the car has HID's (and they provide ways for the tester to check this) it MUST have washers and an auto leveller built in.

Sadly the old rules of being able to have HID's but no washers no longer applies.

Looking very good......thinking along the same lines as Cupra lip. Was there much modding needed to fit it? Also what model year cupra splitter was it? and lastly.....dont suppose you have the Seat part No?

The spitter isn't a straight fit... Lots of cutting and using a heat gun to try an bend it to the different shape of the 350 bumper. Just go to seat and ask for a seat cupra r splitter off a 2005 model. About £45

• Like 1

Nice one, I though I recognised the splitter! I did the same mod to my mgzr, like the look of it though so could be a future mod again. How did you find getting it to match the curve of the 350z bumper?

A right pain in the arse!!! Lol ;)

New MOT laws (the latest update) specifically state that if the car has HID's (and they provide ways for the tester to check this) it MUST have washers and an auto leveller built in.

Sadly the old rules of being able to have HID's but no washers no longer applies.

Just done a bit of research,

http://www.motinfo.g...m4s01000701.htm

MOT regs read:

]Vehicles equipped with High[/b]

intensity Discharge (HID) or LED

dipped beam headlamps may be fitted

with headlamp washers and a

suspension or headlamp self levelling

system.

Where such systems are fitted, they

must work; however, it is accepted that

it may not be possible to readily

determine the functioning of self

levelling systems. In such cases, the

benefit of the doubt must be given.

Reason for Rejection

1. A switch missing, insecure or

faulty.

2. A headlamp leveling or cleaning

device inoperative or otherwise

obviously defective

Surely that means if they are fitted they must work, if not, no fail?

Edited by longsh07