Smell from A/C on my Zed.

WhackyWill

The comma AC bomb is "the bomb" used it for years on different cars especially when I first get them to clean the system out. I actually used one on my Z last week I didn't have a nasty smell before was just to clean it out but after using I now have a damp smell for the first 5 mins when I start the car and AC comes on.

Gonna get another one and give it another go :) other than this time it's always worked really well

I have always ran my AC in every car I've owned whether hot or cold.

Sure I have read that if you don't run your AC for long period ie months you run the risk of joints drying etc as there is lubricant in the gas. So it will be detrimental to the operation of your system if you don't put it on for long periods of time.

I have always ran my AC in every car I've owned whether hot or cold.

Sure I have read that if you don't run your AC for long period ie months you run the risk of joints drying etc as there is lubricant in the gas. So it will be detrimental to the operation of your system if you don't put it on for long periods of time.

That's right if you don't use it for a long period of time you can cause yourself issues with the system always good to run the AC once a month at the least, have mine on all the time :)