Just broke my bathroom scales..

jonny the mod

:rant: As per above.. ive just broke me blumin scales (girlfriend wont be happy) and (no she didnt have anything to do with it..how dare you). I was trying to weigh my standard 18" Rays with standard size tyres on.Im about to put them up for sale on this forum and was trying help with sizes and weights for couriers. Can anyone tell me what the weights are. Im guessing around 20KG as thats what is showing on the knackered scales (front wheel). :angry::rant::angry:

Try paisley freight. They charge a flat rate for 4x wheels and tyres. You don't need to weigh them.

I've used them before with no issues and find their prices very reasonable.

• Like 1

Try paisley freight. They charge a flat rate for 4x wheels and tyres. You don't need to weigh them.

I've used them before with no issues and find their prices very reasonable.

This. I sent my exhaust with them and they were perfect. Far cheaper than anyone else.

Just on the subject of paisley freight. There's quite a few threads on driftworks moaning about them and their service. I've never used them myself, but there's a lot of wheels sent places on driftworks, so it might be something to bare in mind.

Just on the subject of paisley freight. There's quite a few threads on driftworks moaning about them and their service. I've never used them myself, but there's a lot of wheels sent places on driftworks, so it might be something to bare in mind.

Its city link that do the deliveries. TBH I've never had a problem with them but in some areas they dont seem to be very good.

• Like 1

Don't know the weights of the Rays, but I can tell you that the standard OEM's are 19kg front and 20kg rear with 4.5mm tread, s you can knock at least 2 kg per rim off for the rays.