rear bumper - jap to uk

frenshy

I'd happily swap my UK rear for a JDM rear

What colour is yours and where are you based?

Im based in Birmingham and Im looking right now for an import zed - want the auto/tip box (yeah yeah I know ;) ) but Ive had one before and loved it. its a 2nd car and use it mostly for weekends away to Scotland and South Wales so happy to give up a little of the "purer" driving experience offered by the manual - but Im not into the JDM rear bumper - so as soon as I get one I will be happy to swap with anyone for a UK bumper in the same colour - which will be silver or grey.

Im looking to spend 6k-7k if anyone knows of a suitable car for sale.

ok Im 90% sure Im buying a SILVER Zed guys, just waiting to hear if my offer is accepted and Ill once again be a zed owner :)

.. anyone want to swap my JDM silver rear (pics to follow) for silver UK rear?

put a thread up in the wanted section with jdm to uk swop in the title more will see it or if you can change this one save making new thread same topic

• 2 weeks later...

stet last message - Ive ended up buying a gun metal grey JDM. Collected yesterday and drove it home 300+ miles. Its only done 35k miles but it looks like a bag of sh*t ! :) - more car park scrapes and dings than an Asda shopping trolley, cloudy yellowed headlights, alloys which have been used as a chewing toy by a bear, scruffy broken number plates, and enough dirt in engine bay to grow potatoes in !

BUT I was able to get a great price, its low mileage, drives SUPERB, and I can now spend the next cpl weeks getting her tip-top so overall very pleased :)

stet last message - Ive ended up buying a gun metal grey JDM. Collected yesterday and drove it home 300+ miles. Its only done 35k miles but it looks like a bag of sh*t ! :) - more car park scrapes and dings than an Asda shopping trolley, cloudy yellowed headlights, alloys which have been used as a chewing toy by a bear, scruffy broken number plates, and enough dirt in engine bay to grow potatoes in !

BUT I was able to get a great price, its low mileage, drives SUPERB, and I can now spend the next cpl weeks getting her tip-top so overall very pleased :)

Now you get the joy of bringing it back to life!