Euro Trip Planning - Alps

Stutopia

Hows the planning going for this mate? I have been up till around midnight most of the week printing google maps, adding satnav locations, generally stressing out!

Did i ask when you are leaving earlier cant remember? We leave for Folkestone this Saturday :)

I can't get away until August/September due to work, so planning is extremely leisurely at this stage! Good luck with yours, squeaky bum time in the week before eh?

If I actually knew you guys better, I'd love to do a massive road trip like this. Maybe I need to get my arse down to some of these meets.

That's interesting my mates are talking about bailing on me. Something to do with girlfriend wants to blah blah blah...

Typical isn't it. Problem I have is very few of my mates care about cars in the slightest, and very few can drive and like driving. So road trips just don't happen for me.

Yeah, I get that. I tried to include Milan, Florence, Monaco, Geneva to cater for the less enthusiastic drivers and add some culture but it doesn't appear to enough. Looks like I'll be able to sing along to my tunes though.

Keep in touch. I know it's depressingly a long way off but one or two of us may want to do the Pyrenees next year. I think 4 to 6 is an ideal size for a group.

• Like 1

Good luck with yours, squeaky bum time in the week before eh?

Yeah very much so! 2 jobs to do on the car, and then lots of packing.....I can imagine packing 2 weeks worth of tent/clothes into the Zed will be a bit of a puzzle in itself! especially as the misses does NOT pack light :surrender:

I'll be going back to Vegas next June July plus I hope to get tickets for download and Tomorrowland again, so I wouldn't be able to commit to anything but I'd definitely entertain the idea for now until I know for sure.

Good luck with yours, squeaky bum time in the week before eh?

Yeah very much so! 2 jobs to do on the car, and then lots of packing.....I can imagine packing 2 weeks worth of tent/clothes into the Zed will be a bit of a puzzle in itself! especially as the misses does NOT pack light :surrender:

It easily fits holiday packing!

2x t-shirts, 1x shorts, 1x hawaiian shirt for smart/formal, havianas, shades, sombrero. Wear your jeans and trainees. Allow 1x extra t-shirt and a bikini for significant others. :thumbs:

• Like 1