Just had a call about my car...

sl114

Someone is coming to view the car on Thursday evening. :teeth:

But :( im sad as he seems very interested.

Just think of the future :)

Taxi's........buses.....train's......walking......lift's........ :cry:

No this is what my future will be...

tokyoautosalon_4423.jpg

But without all the stickers! B)

tokyoautosalon_4423.jpg

Hmm I remember a certain someone thinking that body kits are ott, hmm change of heart since seeing mine? :p;)

tokyoautosalon_4423.jpg

Hmm I remember a certain someone thinking that body kits are ott, hmm change of heart since seeing mine? :p;)

No, i just said your bodykit is OTT, lol, but seeing it in the flesh, it most certainly is and I LOVE IT FOR THAT!

Thats the Nismo V2, subtle, in your face and sooooooooooooo B)

Thursday? :scare: So if we have this meet Sunday, you'l be in a Micra or something similar? :p

Drag out the sale Dude. Make one last meet :thumbs:

Oh too right, i wont be able to do anythign until next week after he sees it on thursday, i told him that already :teeth:

Well he came to see it, im a bit sussed and i think he tried to play the old "i thought it was a GT spec car" to get me to lower the price by more than i wanted to. The ad clearly does not say it is GT and had leather, unless ive gone mad!

Anyway, i told him the lowest price i am willing to go down to and he will let me know as he is seeing a few other cars tomorrow and on the weekend.

However he did say it was the best kept one he has seen so far, which is good to know.

BTW - does anyone know what a car like mine should be going for? 54 plate, 16k miles, non gt, very very good condition?

Well he came to see it, im a bit sussed and i think he tried to play the old "i thought it was a GT spec car" to get me to lower the price by more than i wanted to. The ad clearly does not say it is GT and had leather, unless ive gone mad!

Anyway, i told him the lowest price i am willing to go down to and he will let me know as he is seeing a few other cars tomorrow and on the weekend.

However he did say it was the best kept one he has seen so far, which is good to know.

BTW - does anyone know what a car like mine should be going for? 54 plate, 16k miles, non gt, very very good condition?

Mate I've just looked at your ad. In my opinion your ad should say exactly what it is, not just not say its not a GT if you get me?

EG I think your ad should say 'NON GT' as opposed to just not mentioning it and leaving it to buyers guesing, hoping or assumming. Might save you the time of people coming to view who don't want a non GT etc :blush:

Just my 2p's worth, if its worth that :blush:

Mate I've just looked at your ad. In my opinion your ad should say exactly what it is, not just not say its not a GT if you get me?

EG I think your ad should say 'NON GT' as opposed to just not mentioning it and leaving it to buyers guesing, hoping or assumming. Might save you the time of people coming to view who don't want a non GT etc :blush:

Good thinking mate, i will ammend it when i get into work. :thumbs:

Well it goes up on ebay tomorrow as im not waiting anymore, also the dreaded autotrader! :surrender:

I have to disagree there. I think it should state exactly what it is with a full description. I would say it had cloth upholstery etc but I would not say Non GT. That would be like advertising a house as not having a downstairs toilet. Never point out a negative - that way they may still come to see it and fall in love with it! :thumbs:

Good thinking mate, i will ammend it when i get into work. :thumbs:

Well it goes up on ebay tomorrow as im not waiting anymore, also the dreaded autotrader! :surrender:

When I sold my old zed I never got a single sniff from autotrader, I may as well of burnt my £25. To be fair ebay is the prime place to get your car some exposure. You will get idiots offering you peanuts and wanting to swap it for fiesta's :surrender: A lot of traders use ebay to try to pick up some bargains and had some tempting offers from them. However I got more offers for mine AFTER the listing had ended once it had not met the reserve. P15UL T won my auction but it was not above the reserve eventually we agreed a deal cutting out eBay (And their final sale fee's)

:thumbs: