Are they legal in the UK ?

WhackyWill

Sam McGoo runs those. Customs is placed on the cost for shipping and the value of the "declared" value.

My ears burning? :blush:

These bizarrely look quite good on Sams car

Cheers....I think... :lol:

I just PM Sam for some info.

PM replied to.

I'd rather pay £300 than put those on. Sorry Sam!

:) No problem Dan. It'd be a sad, boring life if we all liked the same thing!

Sam's zed is a supercharged heavily modded Zed so it can pull of quite frankly rediculous lights....

:lol: Subtle Dave.

To be honest, I don't like them from some angles.....but I do prefer them to the OEM ones.

For info...Mine aren't tinted or carbon look. Looks like they have SAE numbers on (assume thats some sort US standards thing??) and I've never had any bother come MOT time at several different stations.

P1000739.jpg

P1000741.jpg

P1000072.jpg

It was a backhanded compliment Sam, they are over the top but then so is your Zed, but in a good way. Another example is the Veilside kit it looks hideous just bolted onto a standard Zed but stick it all together, paint it bright orange, get the interior custom made in orange too and fit huge dished orange wheel and it works as what it is.....

Neither yours nor Markys cars are to my personal taste but they are both fantastic to see in the flesh B)

• 2 weeks later...
Sam McGoo runs those. Customs is placed on the cost for shipping and the value of the "declared" value.

My ears burning? :blush:

These bizarrely look quite good on Sams car

Cheers....I think... :lol:

I just PM Sam for some info.

PM replied to.

I'd rather pay £300 than put those on. Sorry Sam!

:) No problem Dan. It'd be a sad, boring life if we all liked the same thing!

Sam's zed is a supercharged heavily modded Zed so it can pull of quite frankly rediculous lights....

:lol: Subtle Dave.

To be honest, I don't like them from some angles.....but I do prefer them to the OEM ones.

For info...Mine aren't tinted or carbon look. Looks like they have SAE numbers on (assume thats some sort US standards thing??) and I've never had any bother come MOT time at several different stations.

P1000739.jpg

P1000741.jpg

P1000072.jpg

That is one beautiful car.