What are the first mods to do to my new 350z?

RDON

Hey Rickdon.....mine so far.

Panel K&N ilter (cause its cheap) - 40 quid

Air box mod - 40 quid?

Remounting front plate (free and looks so much better) - nowt.

New wheels (a whim really) - 650 quid

Milltek (standard ones rot) - thankfully fitted before purchase.

Front indicator bulbs changed to silver (cheap) - 8 quid.

Interior LEDs (cheap) - 4 quid.

Decats (again a whim really) - 90 quid S/H

D2 Throttle controller (still playing with it - mounted in ash tray) - 70 quid S/H

Still have rear spoiler to fit (getting prepped this week) and front bumper side reflectors LEDs (40 quid I think).

Luckily my Pop is a painter so spoiler work will cost beer tokens only. Spoiler is for a coupe but with a bit of work, should fit nicely to the roadster.

As you can see Rickdon, a lot can be done for relatively little cash.

Happy modding. :teeth:

Edited by aidan

I thought I'd be controversial for a moment...am I the only one who hates the look of a stubby aerial? Always looks to me like someone's had the original one away :lol:

Get rid of the enormous front number plate mount and stick your plate to the front bumper instead, looks a lot cleaner I think.

Just my two-pence worth :)

Jez

• Like 1

I thought I'd be controversial for a moment...am I the only one who hates the look of a stubby aerial? Always looks to me like someone's had the original one away :lol:

Get rid of the enormous front number plate mount and stick your plate to the front bumper instead, looks a lot cleaner I think.

Jez

Subby one looks better on the roadsters.....cleans up the back (fat) end a bit.

I work away from home Rickdon, so have collected bits n bobs over the last few months.

Decats, airbox mod and D2 controller where from forum members.

Fortunately Milltek had just been fitted to car when I bought it......the wheels I bought new as couldn't find anything suitable at cost to allow me to get original wheels off and painted. Unfortunately original wheels are still to be prepped.....really need to get the finger out as they are taking up space.

• 2 months later...

Jez

To add to the controversy, I don't like the rear wiper delete - with the rain at the moment it's useful to be able to see out of the rear window! :p

• Like 2