19" Finichi Firenze with Yokohama Advan Sport tyres

Gudzy

As Zeditis seems to have hit me badly and I've bought yet another set of wheels (the latest set will be my 3rd I've bought) its time to move these on. They are still currently on the car but I should be removing them on the weekend.

19" Finchi Firenze in Silver with polished lip.

Fronts are 8.5j et35 with 245/35/19 Yokohama Advan Sport tyres with 5-6mm of tread.

Rears are 9.5j et35 with 265/35/19 Yokohama Advan Sport tyres with 5-6mm of tread.

IMG_0818_zps90da5fbb.jpg

IMG_0376_zps3b5ba6b0.jpg

The chrome paint that is used on the screws and centre caps is known for peeling off and these are no exception. I've got some custom centre caps which are a black carbon fibre with the insane logo on (the logo is just a vinyl sticker so could be removed if desired)

You could get them refurbed or peel the flaking paint off yourself, I've left it as personally I don't think it's that noticeable.

IMG_0817_zps5f93d841.jpg

There's a few paints chips around the wheel nuts sockets, I've got a photo of any mark I could find here in this photobucket album: http://s30.photobuck...Finichi Firenze

Looking for £800 collected from Halifax, West Yorkshire. I can wrap them up for collection if you cover the cost of delivery.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gudzy mate, what are you doing !!!! The Finichi look 100 times better than your new ones fella. Swap em back over. (ive got Finichi on my zed, im mega happy). Car still looks lovely though. Jonny :scare: :scare: :scare:

Agree 1000%

I like the Finichi's but have heard they dont hold up that well. I think it was Gudzy who told me his had rusted in one or two areas.

I do agree that the Finichi's looked better but each to their own.

Its a very nice car....

Payco

I like the Finichi's but have heard they dont hold up that well. I think it was Gudzy who told me his had rusted in one or two areas.

I do agree that the Finichi's looked better but each to their own.

Its a very nice car....

Payco

I wouldn't say they have rusted as such, just the chrome paint they have used seems to flake off with everyone I know that has had these wheels.

But look what you've all made me do:

IMG_0907_zps7df7652f.jpg

These are no longer for sale, look out for another for sale thread shortly with the other wheels...

• Like 1