Swap my leather seats for your cloth/bucket seats.

Niko

Hi everyone.

I'm after swapping my electric and heated tan leather seats. There's some wear and tear on the drivers seat as normal on the zeds but the passenger seat is like new. I'm after a set of either the lighter cloth seats with no motors or electrics in or a set of bucket seats. would love a set of bride seats but that mite be a stretch lol

Drivers and passengers seat

anegutaq.jpg

There from a 54 plate sunsets orange zed with 33000 on the clock.

I'm looking for some lighter seats. So If anyone has a pair of oem non electric and heated seats in tan or cloth and want to swap let me know. Or if any one has a pair of bucket seats they want to swap I could be interested in that to. ne4atuta.jpgazegyquv.jpgguqy9yde.jpgyvetyzad.jpg

5etaqeqe.jpgu9ybepu3.jpghyre2y9a.jpgude7a5y7.jpga6atydu2.jpgujymanav.jpgqydy8yga.jpguqaze5yz.jpg

Edited by Niko

• 2 weeks later...

I got set of oem non electric cloth seats for sale...just incase you wanted to sell yours and then get mine lol just an option

not an option for me coz the zed is my daily driver. could do with someone that i could drive to or they come to me and swap them..

• Like 1

I have a set of cloth seats located in Swanley from a low milage JDM in very good condition..

Non electric!

its a bit far for me. and im not sure of the cost in couriers to send mine and for you to send yours coz funds are tight at the moment. as i drive mine daily so still need my seats so would have have to yours first.

I head up to Birmingham for work and could bring petes (4re leather) seats to their and swap them over for you? Il find out from Pete but let either of us know if that's an option for you

That would work. Let me know if that's ok with with him. Do you know what the wait difference is between them and the leather ones?

Not sure think there about the same really ive had both in my hands in the last Cpl weeks and there both heavy lol Il find out from pete

You'll have to let me know coz if there just as heavy it won't be worth swapping as I want the zed to loose a bit of weight lol

I got set of oem non electric cloth seats for sale...just incase you wanted to sell yours and then get mine lol just an option

Where abouts are you? I could buy yours and swap with him, I am only in Stafford.

Edited by Fluke

I head up to Birmingham for work and could bring petes (4re leather) seats to their and swap them over for you? Il find out from Pete but let either of us know if that's an option for you

There Chris's Darrel that came out of his one. The drivers is in your car lol

• 2 weeks later...
We already have a deal set up on these. Jumping 350 is taking them up and instaling them for him soon I am led to believe:)

That's right. I'm having a deal with 4re leather. So this topic can be lock or removed.

• Like 1