Not driving Z for 2weeks can cause a heart attack :D

Vlad

I been away for 10 days, plus been busy with work before holiday and straight after so didn't get chance to drive Z for around 2weeks...

Earlier this evening went to fill it up and went to get mrs from work...

As I pulled away from my house, in less than a minute looked at my temp gauge and it was straight up to about 3 quarters... Wtf?!? How it's got so hot in less than a minute? Pulled straight over...checked oil level- all good...checked for leaks etc - couldn't spot anything wrong...started the car- sounded all normal, no weird noises... Head got full of bad thoughts, panic, heart bit sounded like I'm about to get heart attack...so started slowly driving back home, only probably half a mile, got back to my flat only to realise that I'm the biggest nob and was looking at oil pressure gauge :lol: :lol: :lol: panic over and took it for a little blast...oh and pick mrs up after lol

• Like 2

Awaits post from Vlad....

"Think my speedo is broken. When I'm driving the needle keeps climbing as my speed increases, then dropping down before climbing again.

Oh hold on, that's my rev counter".

:doh: