Rear diff bush leak?

Arran

Noticed last night that theres some black fluid leaking from a diff bush, How much of a bitch is this to replace? Also how much do you reckon it will hamper performance?

Its the bush pictures above the diff brace

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m15/z33_drift_king/007-27.jpg

Theres some polybush or solid rear bushes ive seen, but need to get an idea on labour first as im off to nurburgring next month :wacko:

Cheers

Arran

I think they list those as "Non replicable" you need a new Diff hanger / sub frame :scare:

However Alex does a replacement set - http://www.350z-uk.c...r-differential/

so drop him a PM see if he has them, not sure they are fluid filled though???

If it's letting the diff bounce about your gonna stress the drive lines a bit more than normal. It won't affect performance as such but could cause judder like axel tramp on hard acceleration.

Not sure if they can be replaced on the car if so should be a few hours labour if not it will be a days work to drop the hanger out.

EDIT: - I mean just the rear one can be replaced on the car - diff out to do the rest of the job :)

Edited by Keyser

Iv had the same problem bud, you need to get it sorted ASAP especially before the ring, if not swapped it can cause way to much movement in the diff resulting in damaging it, iv got the whiteline solid bush kit which replaces all of the diff bushes not just the rear hopefully fitting tomorrow so will let you know how it goes!

Nissan will only sell you the subframe at £900 :lol: prats!

As what Keyser has said.

You have to remove the diff pumpkin to replace the bush, but the subframe can stay in place.

Bushes in stock and good to go same/next day.

Drop me a PM if I can help further.

Alex. :)