Any fancy helping a fellow zed owner out?

djtimo

Thought I would BUMP this back up for anyone else that fancies helping me out! :)

Im looking to film the BDC drifting this year and the more followers on Facebook/youtube the easier it is to get approved for media access as you films will be seen by a wider audience.

Over 500 following TC MEDIA on FB now so please if you can spare a minute head over and give us a "like" and invite along any of your friends that you think may be interested in a car blog that posts everything from drifting to super cars as well as some nicely filmed action stuff :)

http://www.facebook.com/timcrawfordmedia

Thanks you for the support guys!

Tim.

Edited by djtimo

• 1 month later...

Quick update people :) getting close to 600 likes now so please share the page or invite your car loving mates to take a look :)

I have been in talks with boss motorsport drift team on becoming there official media editor for every round of the BDC so finger crossed :)

Again thanks again to every one on here helping the page grow to grow!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Little bump!

Approaching the 1K mark now people! Thank you for the on going support! If you have not given my page a like head over to www.facebook.comtimcrawfordmedia and hit "LIKE"!!

If you have helped support me already why not invite your car loving friends to like the page? :)

Thanks again people!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...