does anyone know a good dealer to purchase a 350z from?

RDON

Have a look on Tradelink mate they have a few in stock but mainly up to 05 but worth a PM .I got mine from there have a look at Max Protect trader on here as they did the detailing for my Azure Z from Tradelink.

Edited by raduv66

Would never buy from a dealer... buy privately on here or PH :thumbs:

Thats how I was, but when I came to buy a 313 zed, they were so rare, only 2 were for sale within 100 miles of my house and both of those were at dealers so I didnt have much choice! Things may have changed now and so the OP may find a few more available 2nd hand.

Id also look at Nissan Approved Used Cars, you may find one there.

Thats how I was, but when I came to buy a 313 zed, they were so rare, only 2 were for sale within 100 miles of my house and both of those were at dealers so I didnt have much choice! Things may have changed now and so the OP may find a few more available 2nd hand.

Yeah there isn't many on PH at the moment is there? Weird.... OP - just stay clear of S20004U! ;)

We will for the foreseeable future only be stocking pre march 2006 zeds. Thanks tho guys for the recommendations. It means a lot.

I have been offered a couple of 313 HRS so would be willing to source one for a forum member if Im given a spec to work towards...

I do have some good contacts in the trade so may be worth a shot.

I am happy to help in any way I can.

Greg - Tradelink

Yeah there isn't many on PH at the moment is there? Weird.... OP - just stay clear of S20004U! ;)

S20004U.... enlighten me as interested or is it just that he looks expensive