1 week of ownership my thoughts musings and pics

Sempiternal

Hey guys, after 1 week of driving the Zed il like to announce theres no going back now is there, i got in the wifes 1.6 focus and thought it was broke lol!

seriously, i freaking luv this car, i had last mon to thurs off and pretty much used any excuse to drive somewhere in it!

totally stock car but to me i luv it :)

last week after a demon shine snow foam

post-19128-0-64066400-1368905406_thumb.jpg

ive only had the chance to clay bar and turtle wax black box the bonnet (due to how the weathers been!

but i will be reporting back how im finding the black box, so far i can say its definitely covered over alot of blemish's

over than that im finding the car an absolute joy to drive, im stll refering to the manual lol for the cockpit controls, and im trying to figure out why the car locks itself even with engine running ? good job i had spare key last week oops sigh

anyhow i wont go too far into this subject but i noticed since owning the car ive received a fair bit of hate or jealousy even having a family member come over to fb (and this is petty) to state oh thats slow better go buy a sierra 4x4, wtf seriously the zed has more power anyway and quicker 0-60,

not just that but people who i used to work with have gone sour about me buying a zed after a nice phone call to ex work buddy!

and to top it off whilest i was in the back of the garage a group of middle school aged yobs il call them were walking past when one lad was in mid sentence of "Oh this is how i break car aerials back in Ireland so i bolted out my garage and just stared him out

so im guessing my car has also become a target now,

i went without a car for 2 years to buy a car of my dreams and i aint letting no lil s**t bag damage it (maybe thats just Redditch mentality for you sigh ?)

anyhow,

im looking forward to meeting up with other Zed owners,

Rob

post-19128-0-25727700-1368905374_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sempiternal

Should have let the yob break it, then you'd have a cheap stubby ;)

About the black box. I tried using it a few weeks ago, got 4/5 of the 3rd stage buffed off with the detailer when the polisher broke, then I just had enough time to do it by hand before the rain came on, so never got the waxing stage started, it looked half decent, though. Be interested to hear your thoughts when you've got round to it :thumbs:

Should have let the yob break it, then you'd have a cheap stubby wink.gif

About the black box. I tried using it a few weeks ago, got 4/5 of the 3rd stage buffed off with the detailer when the polisher broke, then I just had enough time to do it by hand before the rain came on, so never got the waxing stage started, it looked half decent, though. Be interested to hear your thoughts when you've got round to it thumbs.gif

definitely, i got next week off, so weather depending il do a review!, i will say it took a couple of hours to just do the bennet lol, wash clay bar wash again then polish! my neighbor thinks im mad (although my neighbors detailing doesnt go beyond a quick spray with his jet washer lol)

so far il add my personal view on why i choose the Black box, is i wanted to see whats the best i can do to bring out the cars paint work, before going down drastic or expensive routes, example as far as im aware because the black box polish, acts like a filler, so instead of cutting the paint like T cut, or to a lesser extent autoglym resin polish which i have always been led to believe mildly cuts your paint, this kit provides a temporary but safe solution ?.

but so far on the bumper its covered the majority of stone type chips, and a fair amount of hair line scratches only a couple deeper hair line scratches still visible

but again il go back to it next week!

anyhow im rambling its 1 am and the night shift caffeine is kicking in now!

Rob

Welcome to the club is it an 07 as I think I have seen you at Tesco a couple off times im also in redditch silver roadster but car is gone now

Hey.. yea I live near tescos been going there for the super unleaded 136p I believe!

Il have a mosey on over to the meets section

Btw its a 54 plate ;-)

Rob

There is a few popping up in redditch now ben with his charged gm a girl in a gm with gold rims an o7 black one a ginger one that races around macys things hes in a saxo lol and now your self I am zedless at the mo I took ben off road and am looking for another but saving for a good one been the only one in redditch for ages as soon as shes gone more turn up to play but will have one by wales next year