Importing headlights from the US

sloutrou

Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase some late model headlights for my 2004, if I was to have them imported would the beams be correct for this side of the country? I didn't realise that certain parts, even after tax and import duty are cheaper to import than to buy over here.

Jez

Between my 350z ,I have a Honda crx mk2 in which I restored. the guy in question advertised parts in which he doesn't stock and recently sent a set of headlamps in which were not a pair. after sending numerous images to show his error, he then wanted 50% to ship one correct lamp then he would refund it back, when it arrived back to him in the us. after paying import duty twice, for the 3 units, and then the cost to send the wrong one back, it outwayed the cost of the unit. cases were opened with ebay but was told I had to pay postage to return the item to the us. no apoligies were given at any time on his errors on both parts ordered seperately for both vehicles. BUY AT YOUR PERIL..