My New Zed So Far

Fluke

After searching for the right car in the right colour and spec, I managed to finally get the one I wanted, and I bought it fairly cheap with 49k low mileage, Berk de-cats, Miltek Exhaust, JWT pop charger, Gia Cuzzo Colour matched spoiler, front splitter and with a full service history.

I only insured it for a day whilst I drove it home and its been sat on my drive while I sell my MX5. It also gives me the chance to make all the little changes I want to it, to personalise it a little.

Here she is.

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

So far I have replace the Bose radio with an all singing all dancing Appradio 2, installed a review camera and swapped over the standard boot struts with uprated ones, so that my boot lid stays up. By far the biggest change has been getting my seats reconditioned by Midlandmars, it cost me £225, but was worth every penny. The drivers seat was the worst, check out my before and after pictures.

null-8.jpg

image-3.jpg

null-2.jpg

null-3.jpg

As you can see Tony at MidlandMars has done an absolutely stunning job and to be honest I was close to getting rid of them and buying a decent secondhand set, which would have no doubt set me back more than I spent getting these done, and it only took them 2 days.

I have a set of Rays that I got for a bargain £300 delivered, that I plan on getting refurbed in shadow chrome. There's a new set of genuine Nissan mats on the way, along with new leather gaters to match the interior.

Edited by Fluke