Guitar Hero

Off to see Clapton at the NEC tonight, really looking forward to it. Saw him with Jeff Beck a few years ago at the O2 and it was an amazing night.

Having seen Slash 3 times in the past 18 months, this is another one of my guitar heros I'm seeing this year. Just a few more to tick off.

I've seen Eric Clapton and Slash and also Ozzy Osbourne live with guitarist Gus G. I gotta say that Gus G is phenomenal.... even though many are still faithful to Zakk Wylde.

When I saw Clapton, it was at the Royal Albert Hall. Immense venue and such a fantastic performance! A true legend.

Have fun! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Just to add to this, I've taken a last minute trip into Manchester to watch Joe Satriani.

Just waiting for him to take the stage, really looking forward to this. His song Surfing with the Alien is, of course, where I get my forum name from

I have shook the hand of Jimmy Page and exchanged a few words at his house and he was a genuine nice guy.

I am of course still in awe as he is a Rock legend.

Also been to John Lords house several times when he was alive and he was a really nice guy too. Always wanted to drive in with smoke on the water playing but thought that would just be taking the ****.

All to do with work................Then there was the job at Mick Jaggers but he wasn`t in..........happy days.