Uh,Oh.

raduv66

Well after a month of ownership and the wife telling me I'm not driving that " bonnet to long car to wide can't see out the back ". Out for a drive today and bombshell " can i drive it sometime " so a little shocked ,but she misses being looked at in a decent car :lol: . TBH she used to drive my last Scoob and that had 336 bhp funny thing is it was her that got done for speeding in it and i had to turn her in :scare: . I told her i'd put it to a vote on the forum just as a wind up as of coarse i will let her drive my babe. Two girl action i couldn't refuse that action :cloud9: .

Put it to a vote you wouldn't believe the expletives that came back my way .

If you can get in the passenger seat of a car with her driving it and not wince every time she does something then yes! :thumbs:

Otherwise, it's not gonna be pretty!

I have no problem with her driving the Z but just told her I'd put it to a public vote to wind her up :stir: . She has a heavier right foot than me though :scare:

Mmm...I remember waiting for the wife to pick me up at Gatwick, thinking she was going to be driving her car.

As I was stood there all I could hear was the screeching of tortured rubber as some loon was decending the multi storey, there's me thinking 'hire car, been there done that, wicked'. Then my 350Z came into view :dry:

I gave my friend a go in the 350 not so long ago... he was fine, but theres something horrid about sitting in the passenger side and hoping they treat it right and don't wreck the clutch or something lol