DARK BLUE AT THE END OF MY STREET

Jixaman

Ahv moved to the other side of town and the guy at the end of the road has what we thought was a black 350Z, just a bit dirty... Turns out to be a really deep blue...

Hello whoever you are, my Z is still parked up at the old house but am tryin to arrange a trailer this week to get it moved so if you live at the end of a street, own a dark blue Z and notice a black Z a couple of doors across from you, thats me... Though you probably wont see the Z for the monster truck sitting in the drive...

Smurf blue too light, the blue in the glmets sig is too light as well, serious, its like black... Ah'll try to sneak a picture tonight...

Be better if theres a post later from the dude who owns it though, dont want to get caught takin pictures at a neighbours ahv never met... Give them the really wrong impression of me...

Smurf blue too light, the blue in the glmets sig is too light as well, serious, its like black... Ah'll try to sneak a picture tonight...

Be better if theres a post later from the dude who owns it though, dont want to get caught takin pictures at a neighbours ahv never met... Give them the really wrong impression of me...

Just go know on the door, new friend.