Quick clean before japfest next weekend

Will370z

Excellent, cheers.

I have a photo of your car on my phone, a friend sent me it saying that he'd recently had a blast in such car and it was great.

I was just looking at your car and recognised the plate.

Very odd :wacko: .

I want to know what his definition of a blast is. The car was booked in for an mot.

I expect a garage to treate a car with respect and not for someone to go blasting around it in while its in their care.

Blast can mean many things. I will be giving the garage a call first thing tomorrow morning

TGM ??

Yeah, call them if you like, it's nothing serious honest, Stu works there for Tom :) .

I just called Stu to check what it was all about he said he just drove it to teh station, don't worry he's not been drifting it, lol !!

I'd be very concerned if TGM had misused one of our Zeds.

Good news and i can rest easy. Seems this Stewart is a bit of a numpty. He did not drive my car, he is a customer of Toms who was a passenger in the car for the quick trip down to the MOT station to pick up his car while Tom was driving.

Tom says there is absolutely nothing to worry about and i trust him. Hes going to have a word with the chap :)

I had images of some young guy ripping around the countryside in my car while i wasn't there. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Good news and i can rest easy. Seems this Stewart is a bit of a numpty. He did not drive my car, he is a customer of Toms who was a passenger in the car for the quick trip down to the MOT station to pick up his car while Tom was driving.

Tom says there is absolutely nothing to worry about and i trust him. Hes going to have a word with the chap :)

I had images of some young guy ripping around the countryside in my car while i wasn't there. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Yeah, I told you that.

Then I PM'd you to tell you that again and encouraged you to ring Tom.

But then why would you believe me I suppose.

Anyway, Stuart feels a bit sheepish now I'm sure.

I'm going to Spa for a trackday/holiday with Tom and Stuart in a few weeks, I'm sure Tom and myself will hold Stuart down and beat on him for this.

No worries and thanks for the messages. I did believe you, just wanted reassurance from Tom then i could close this issue down.

In addition I wanted to raise it with Tom things like this can impact on businesses reputations.

It was all innocent and Tom has had words with Stuart.

Completely trust TGM. Tom has also just phoned again to apologise over the whole thing.

Glad your mate enjoyed the trip in the car :)

TGM ??

Yeah, call them if you like, it's nothing serious honest, Stu works there for Tom :) .

I just called Stu to check what it was all about he said he just drove it to teh station, don't worry he's not been drifting it, lol !!

I think you need to be a little more careful how you convey matters, as I can see why Will reacted in the way he did. :dry: