Fast & Furious 6 www.facebook.com/fastandfuriousuk Premiere Vote Tues AM 7th May

AmyZed

Many congrats Amy. Hope your prize is a good one and glad you had a great day.

See you on Saturday :thumbs: I promise not to try sit in your car :lol:

• Like 1

At Japfest I will be inbetween you guys :D and believe me most of you have more worthy zeds for a car movie premiere ! I was very lucky :)

definitely be looking forward to see it there - shining in between the heavy showers that seem to be predicted - typical british weather.

I didn't get to meet any cast - I could have ran over and got closer but that would have ment leaving my Zed unattended with the public !! So I chose to stay next to Zed- that's love right there !

No call about prize :( maybe they changed their minds and now just giving a prize to over all winner ? They haven't replied to me... So I will try and keep getting votes again d'oh ! They didn't say when it will end the over all competition !! :(

So if you aren't all too tired of voting... ;) feel free to try and get me back up there ! I am sure I will hear what happened eventually. I was def first at the premiere yesterday - and if that is all- that's certainly good enough for me anyway ;)

I am not impressed to hear japfest weather isn't looking great :( bad news for us roadsters !!

• Like 1

I am not impressed to hear japfest weather isn't looking great :( bad news for us roadsters !!

Yep was hoping to drop the top on the way out there - might be lucky enough to do it on the way back to Bristol though. I hear 23,000 expected so far and the gates for us mere mortals open at 09:30am - sounds like parking will get messy.