D1 Spec v3 Throttle Controller

Y23DRH

• 2 weeks later...

I think EPRacing were doing these at some point - give them a PM. Failing that, definitely worth a PM to ZMANALEX, i'm sure he'll be able to source one for you.

Hey mate i tired ALEX he's not getting them any more and EPRacing emailed me back said they should have them back in stock in roughly 3 weeks so will order one from them thanks for the reply :)

Still not got a verson 3 throttle controller he took it off his was working fine and then tried it in mine didnt power up :/ we both tried for about 2 hours still no luck pluged back in his and still no power so i had to leave with out it :/

But on a good note stoped at a 50s road side dinner on the way back lol :)

So basically you went to his house, effed up his @*!#, then left to have food? :lol:

Wow thats sounds so bad once you put it like that :/

We both tired very hard to get it to work but it just wouldnt power up could be a lose connection but we tried every think :/

So basically you went to his house, effed up his @*!#, then left to have food? :lol:

We both tired very hard to get it to work but it just wouldnt power up could be a lose connection but we tried every think :/

Everything...not think....

Edited by smudgedon
  • Like 1

:lol: I'm sure yas did, i've no experience of the controller, so no idea what it could be :shrug: