[FS] MR2 Roadster (2000) - 86k vgc

ironhide

Hi all, my MR2 is for sale...it has to make way for a family car...booo!!!

MR2 has full TRD style bodykit (inc rare rear diffuser), TRD style spoiler (with brake light), Tein suspension, rear chassis supports, carbon vinyl wrapped bonnet, JVC Bluetooth/MP3 headunit, single kirks engine mount insert, upgraded front bushings, HEL braided brake lines and regular servicing.

In the last month it has had x2 new tyres, new front discs & pads, professionally sprayed front bumper and spoiler, all 4 alloys refurbished & painted white, fully synth oil and filter change and full brake bleed/flush. Last year it had a new CAT installed. Hood is perfect with no leaks, rips or tears.

86k but still runs very well. Engine is smooth and pulls well throughout the torque range, achieved 147bhp on the dyno a few years back and showed excellent torque figures. (With supporting mods which have since been removed and sold)

Has 1 months tax and MOT is due end of July 2013. Last year it sailed through bar replacing the CAT.

Does have a few minor chips and scratches and two small dents but overall the body and paintwork is in excellent condition for it's age.

Looking for £2995...is also posted on Pistonheads. Many thanks.

toyota-mr2-roadster-S476135-1.jpg

toyota-mr2-roadster-S476135-2.jpg

toyota-mr2-roadster-S476135-3.jpg

toyota-mr2-roadster-S476135-4.jpg

toyota-mr2-roadster-S476135-5.jpg

toyota-mr2-roadster-S476135-6.jpg

toyota-mr2-roadster-S476135-7.jpg

toyota-mr2-roadster-S476135-8.jpg

toyota-mr2-roadster-S476135-9.jpg

toyota-mr2-roadster-S476135-10.jpg

toyota-mr2-roadster-S476135-11.jpg

Edited by ironhide

Precats removed? And why only the one Kirk's mount?

Yep. Got rid of them as soon as we got it. I found both kirks were just too much, the vibrated so much it was in bearable, with on it gives the stiffness required without being over the top.

Good luck with your sale. As above, great little cars, and over-looked as drivers cars by many. I am running one just now as a daily driver, and I'd go so far as to say on some roads, it drives better than my VX220 (which is set-up with good-quality Nitron suspension, track tyres etc.)

Good luck with your sale. As above, great little cars, and over-looked as drivers cars by many. I am running one just now as a daily driver, and I'd go so far as to say on some roads, it drives better than my VX220 (which is set-up with good-quality Nitron suspension, track tyres etc.)

That's not the first time i've heard that when compared to the VX220 - it's a great fun car, especially in the sun.