11 years old and 10 years of ownership

Beavis

Turned 10 years of age last month. Mileage now 21.5k and still on original battery. Just been seviced and mot'd but did require a new brake light switch.

How much do you want for it? :D

Currently not for sale Adrian. In fact i might need some stuff off you in the near future on some parts that i think need replacing on a 10 year old car ;)

Edited by Beavis

Turned 10 years of age last month. Mileage now 21.5k and still on original battery. Just been seviced and mot'd but did require a new brake light switch.

Poor car, sitting there wasting away :(

;)

Poor car, sitting there wasting away :(

;)

Its outside Dan in the sun, about to go for a blast in the country......off work today B) The lexus is having a day off!

Edited by Beavis

• 9 months later...

10 years of ownership coming up next month! :surrender:

Just changed the plugs and been treated to a new battery.

What else do i get the girl for her birthday? I have had new Berks lying about for two years now lol

Edited by Beavis

I'm not quite as bad but getting there! Had mine 9 years and driven it twice since October! I bought it a trickle charger for Christmas! :lol:

Strangely i have just ordered a new ctek charger for mine!

• Like 1