Kaizer Motors

glrnet

A very big thank you to Sly at Kaizer Motors for today. Took the old girl in for MOT, P2 Service and wheel alignment check all impeccably carried and sailed through the MOT too :yahoo: and all for a very competitive price :). Add to that SMD and Darren B popping down and Darren buying breakfast, all in all a very pleasant morning. :) Very nice Stereo set up Dave ;)

• Like 1

Some people just copy everything.... garages, zunsport grilles, blue callipers, rsw cf trim, milltek exhausts, berks hfcs...... I guess imitation is the best form of flattery though :lol:

:p

Good job I didn't copy your engine bay or buy a hammond organ :teeth: :stir:

Some people just copy everything.... garages, zunsport grilles, blue callipers, rsw cf trim, milltek exhausts, berks hfcs...... I guess imitation is the best form of flattery though :lol:

:p

Good job I didn't copy your engine bay or buy a hammond organ :teeth: :stir:

I think you secretly covet my organ ;)

Isn't the Hammond organ something Clarkson plays with?

Keen on seeing SMD's ICE set up in Wales, need some ideas and he seems to be the leading pioneer from what I can tell :p

You are more than welcome to have a listen in Wales, my Zed looks old and shabby from the outside but inside is where the magic happens.... Shazzam.....

Isn't the Hammond organ something Clarkson plays with?

Keen on seeing SMD's ICE set up in Wales, need some ideas and he seems to be the leading pioneer from what I can tell :p

You are more than welcome to have a listen in Wales, my Zed looks old and shabby from the outside but inside is where the magic happens.... Shazzam.....

I do hope you're bringing Foxxy Cleopatra with you then..