18 inch touring alloys for sale 18x8

Y23DRH

for sale 5x114 8x18†with an ET/offset of 30 & a 66.1mm center bore 350z alloys

no center caps with theses as being sold separately

there are a couple of marks on each alloys but nothing that cant be fixed with a little elbow grease

i haven't listed a price as not sure what they are worth so im open to offers on them

all alloys are straight and true no buckles bends welds etc

DSC_0164_zpsb5ae7f1b.jpg

DSC_0165_zps706e6603.jpg

DSC_0166_zpsfbab3c76.jpg

DSC_0167_zps5b6c96d4.jpg

DSC_0168_zps3c7d670c.jpg

DSC_0169_zpsf7ad2d83.jpg

DSC_0170_zps5df5c17b.jpg

DSC_0171_zpsa7baa604.jpg

DSC_0175_zps3f49d1b5.jpg

DSC_0177_zps9f9fa225.jpg

Seen them on eBay go for more with out tires but it's just a rough price does say I'm open to offers thanks :)

Then put them on eBay surely instead of insulting members on here with 2nd hand caps that are £35 new and scuffed up OEM alloys with no tyres that are worth £150 tops

The team need to get a grip there seem to be a lot of 'make me an offer' chancers on here at the moment

• Like 1

I couldn't find any for sale and the ones I did were in euros I would love the link to the 35 pound ones only reason I'm selling is I want brand new set will adjust the for sale thread now I no how much the alloys are worth thanks

I met Matt a couple of months ago and he was interested in buying my wheels as I was talking to him about putting the new ones on, funny that he's actually got them now

I was JUST about to send you a message saying the same thing :lol: also, can't thanks F4ABP enough, really nice guy to deal with and really helpful :thumbs:

• Like 1