Whats wrong with women?????

Zedrush

My Ex has just got back from a photoshoot in barcelona, and is depressed because she thinks her arms are too big in the pictures. I think she looks great, but she feels that they are oversized and wants too slim down :wacko::wacko:

_MG_17162.jpg

_MG_13632.jpg

wow zedrush.......... has she got a sister...........!! :teeth:

women are never happy with their bodies and yet to us they look great.........!!! com on girls we love you for who you are..........!!! :D

Dude who took those pics? They are not very good to be honest!

Agreed...those poses can never make a woman look "ladylike"...and no disrespect or insult intended, but, in that second pic, she looks she should be in WWE... :scare:

Dude who took those pics? They are not very good to be honest!

Agreed...those poses can never make a woman look "ladylike"

Its not that, its the poses that she is in and the way the sunlight reflects down causing shadows and accentuates lines of the body and makes them out of proportion.

The boots do not work with the outfit either, she needs small heels or with straps, or even no shoes at all.

Sack them all i say, sack them!

I was thinking the photographer was not very good as well, and poses are apalling but I know that she is not as big as the pictures dictate. perhaps thats why she feels like she is quite built up top. I think she has put a little size on but she is worried that these picture will not look good in her portfolio... i told her not to threat over it, maybe it is the poses that makes her look bigger..

This was a photoshoot for a brand catalogue, so she could not pick the clothes..I think she looks better without them personally lol :teeth:

Zedrush - she's probably comfort eating b'cos she's no longer with you. ;)

Agreed though, the top of her arms and underarms are not flattered by these photos. I have however enjoy a few minutes in the company of alot worse :blush:

:teeth:

Lol cheers for the compliment but I dont think so.... if you ever meet me you will know that I make Gordan brown look good lol ask Sarnie ;)

I would spend less time worrying about what your ex thinks of her arms and more time about what a lovely wife you've got now! (sorry had to get the female perspective in and ruin it).

I would spend less time worrying about what your ex thinks of her arms and more time about what a lovely wife you've got now! (sorry had to get the female perspective in and ruin it).
:fishslap:

Why what have I done wrong? Ive never cheated on her and my ex is a good mate now..is that bad? :blush:

Nobody said you've done everything wrong :wacko:

You have to think like a woman :headhurt:

If you buy flowers only when you've done something wrong then they are worthless. Buy flowers for no reason at all, and your the man ;)

Well untill she finds my footy boots in the bath :scare::lol:

You've done nothing wrong, mate. However, I'm lovin' this!!

Go on Nixy!! You've got the cage fighter on the ropes. FINISH HIM!! :boxing::snack:

Ive thrown in the towel lol :p

Why buy her flowers at all, I only buy her flowers on Valentines... you shouldnt spoil your woman Sarnie she will have you wrapped round her little finger :p

I hope my girlfriend dont read this, ill be sleeping in the shed lol :not_me::blackeye:

Why what have I done wrong? Ive never cheated on her and my ex is a good mate now..is that bad? :blush:

I guess its the fact that you seem to talk more on this forum about your ex than about your current gf, thats all ;)

But who cares, everybody does what he/she wants eh B)

Random gifts are always good in my eyes.

Be that flowers, clothes, shoes, tickets to NY ;) it always gives you brownie points. I cant help but spoil my princess as she is the world to me, i havent told her that i am taking her to NY after Christmas for a big shopping spree yet, that should be fun and get muchos rewards :teeth: