I am sooooo...........

Sarnie

Oooooooooooo Yeah baby! Get in. I'm glad it was Chelsea too. Having read Gerrards book im abit sorry for J.T just a little mind..... My throats sore from shouting. Can't wait for the final.

As much as i hate United i hope they get there. It'll be one hell of a game!

Drive and take me with you.. ;):teeth:

It could be on the cards actually, can't get a direct flight and refuse to go via amsterdam, dusseldorf, prague or anywhere else for that matter :thumbdown:

The indirect flights are 12 hours long :surrender:

What a night!!! Yep, spent a fair bit of time looking at flights last night but decided I better wait until (a) sober and (B) some of the emotion had calmed.

Decided this morning its a lot of money to spend to end up in a mass brawl. Better off heading over to Liverpool. Was unbelievable in 05!!!

Can't make it to Athens but watched the last one at Anfield and the atmosphere was :yahoo: . Got to be the second best place to watch. :teeth:

Yeah thats true best place to watch a match being Goodoson Park!!!!! :p

Can't make it to Athens but watched the last one at Anfield and the atmosphere was :yahoo: . Got to be the second best place to watch. :teeth:

Yeah thats true best place to watch a match being Goodoson Park!!!!! :p

No Ricky, I'm talking about football! ;):p