Double Din with Satnav etc

steve916

Might help if we knew the make and model :shrug:

Sorry, I'm pretty sure it's a Dynavin unit. Runs win ce 6.0, which means a choice of windows compatible satnav software can be loaded. Igo primo is a good sat Nav program which I run on my unit in my present car.

Bit more info. Just waiting for confirmation of the model.

Screen: TFT(800*480px) digital touchscreen

Audio: 4 x 52w, 4 Channel line-out

EQ control Bass, Treble, Balance and Fade

Video Systems: PAL, NTSC, AUTO

Video Compatibility: DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, HDVD, DVCD, MP3, MP4, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD, DIVX(MPEG-4) etc.

Video output/input One set video output(Audio Out L, Audio Out R, Video Out) and one set video input(AUX-IN L, AUX-IN R, AUX-VIDEO IN)

Auto Memory: Parameter and position can be memorized and restored automatically

Radio receiving: High sensitive FM/AM tuner 50 stations restorable

AM Frequency Range: 522~1710KHz (Worldwide)

FM Tuning Range: 87.5~108.0MHz (Worldwide)

IPod Control Support music, Support iPod video(need special adapter which is not included, you can buy it from our website)

Bluetooth: Phonecall, phonebook, search contacters and A2DP Bluetooth music stream

USB drive Support multimedia, support 32GB capacity

SD card Dual card slots, one for GPS software, one for multimedia files, support 32GB capacity

Steering Wheel Control Support original steering wheel controls like Vol+/-, Pre/Next, Mode etc. (not support pickup / hang off phone)

Remote Control: Full function of IR remote operation

Power Supply: DC 10-14.6V

Working Temperature: -20 ~ 80 degree c

Navigation System Operation system: WINCE 6.0 CORE

GPS maps Support map: Tomtom, iGO(Primo), Route66, Navitel, Garmin. Etc.

Voice navigation Support TTS voice navigation

Dual zone: Support navigation while listen to music at the same time

Analog TV Built-in analog TV system, ATV antenna is not included

Generic chinese unit, lots of features but most of them pretty crap, how much is it? A decent all in one unit should set you back £700 minimum...

£300

You get what you pay for fella, hopefully it will do everything you want it to :thumbs:

You can pick up a new Pioneer 940BT on Amazon for £475 :thumbs:

Generic chinese unit, lots of features but most of them pretty crap, how much is it? A decent all in one unit should set you back £700 minimum...

£300

You get what you pay for fella, hopefully it will do everything you want it to :thumbs:

I haven't bought one. I have a different version in my current car, and have been really pleased with it. Bluetooth works perfectly with my iPhone, sound quality is good, and satnav is exceptional with free upgrades. I asked the supplier of my unit if he does anything for the zeds, and the above is what he does. The difference between the one I have and other Chinese eBay ones, is that I have full customer service and repair factory based in UK. The seller has sold over 600 units to members of another car forum I'm involved with :)

I got put off with the cheap Chinese ones, they seemed to do everything but everything badly so I went pioneer

I'll look at the Pioneers :)

£300

You can pick up a new Pioneer 940BT on Amazon for £475 :thumbs:

Thanks I'll have a look at that