Anybody fitted BMW fitment BBS to a 350z?

sd1man

I am looking at buying a 350z in the near future. I have a set of genuine BBS LM 18inch wheels in the garage which are 5x120 PCD with ET30. I realise that the PCD on the 350 is different.

Has anybody used adapters and tried this idea?

Thanks

I had BMW 7 Series wheels on my zed. You do need PCD adaptors, I had the H&R ones. The problem I had with them is that the bolts go through wheels and into the spacer instead of bolts coming out of the spacer so you can slot the wheel on and balance while it you tighten the nuts.

You can get convertors but they are quite costly.

20mm was the smallest when I did this last year and I had to get my arches rolled as the wheels were too wide and rubbed. If you can find 15mm and they clear the brakes I'd go for them :)

I bought my zed with Nissan - BMW PCD adapters. I dont really know much about the conversion, but it is possible. Here is the original advert, there may be some information on the thread, I am not a member so I think my access is limited.

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-cars-sale-private-sales/188110-nissan-350z-lalalalalalala-bmw-style-19s.html.