350z

nap

not bothered if uk or jap import,

looking to spend £6k or would spend a little more for the right car,got to have good service history.

first choise of colour would be gray,but open to others.

i have the cash in my hand,so just looking for the right car.

i have had a little look on the for sale section,pistonheads and ebay.there was one i was interested in,but he never got back to me LOL i think i must of asked a few to many questions.

i live in the west mid,s Hereford.

there are a few in scotland,but its a little to far for me.

true,its the same with all the cars i have had,i have had imports for the last 20 years and had to travel miles for them.the bad point is when you turn up and they have not been honest about the car.

i have a 3 1/2 hour trip to have a look at one tuesday.so with luck i might have one on the road by tea time.

iam a little stuck on what colour as i like gray or silver,but the orange goes for less ?

thanks lads i picked one up today,had the choise of two to look at in the end,2003 jdm manual,70k full service history,manual,slight scuff on front bumper but apart from that its ok.bloody exhaust is to loud but i might just change it.not shore of the make but looks good quality.

still got a few days off work so have a day or so cleaning it,so out with the clay bar.