Pilot super sports

WINKJ

2 days of driving and I thought id give an update. Tyres are far from being worn into their good zone. Still very fresh BUT the car now feels like a 350z-R. I had 040's front and 452 rear before and without even feeling like im trying the car corners fast and more controlled than before. My TC light is now permanently off whereas before the Falkens always allowed a little slip when I put the power down out of a tight bend. The car now feels like the 'sports' version of the car I had before. Seems a bit far fetched but my confidence has gone through the roof with how the car is now performing!

glad to see this post since I'm looking for a set of fronts now. the mpss definitely seem to be a good tyre. only problem is the added cost of 19's. I'm looking at about 480 fitted for two 245/35 r19's.does that sound like a good price?

Just ordered 4 of these to be fitted during my wheel refurb as she was on mixed when I bought her, all in fitted for £730, well pleased. Quick question. Is there any sort of "normal" run in time/mileage where the tyre gives up any surface/near surface oils and the like from the factory?