Harness bar

Vlad

I've had no luck :( I was after a graffiti one but can't get it shipped to the UK, read bad reviews about NRG ones (old reviews, don't know if they revised the design?) and can't bring myself to pay so much for the sparco one as its my least favorite and most expensive option!

I got quoted a price to get a graffiti style one fabricated locally, I'm also going to look into the eBay one and see if it would be possible to weld another strut in that sits lower.

Don't now where you live but I know a good fabricator in Swanley Junction 3 M25?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temporary measure, I have my harnesses wrapped around the rear strut brace, proper FIA approved method of folding them and it works fine. Just depends if you want all of the plastic removed from the strut or not.

Temporary measure, I have my harnesses wrapped around the rear strut brace, proper FIA approved method of folding them and it works fine. Just depends if you want all of the plastic removed from the strut or not.

Never thought about wrapping around it actually lol original plan was to screw it into rear strut bar, but after reading about it - apparently metal not thick/strong enough unless support bracket etc welded to spread stress point!

They are easy to get hold of from US...just postage costs same as a harness bar which is a p*ss take! :(

You say that but everybody will quite happily give you a postage quote but the second i said how do i pay they vanish off the face of the earth :wacko:

Got an email - roll cage will be with me in next few days :)

Cool make sure you get some pics up when you get it :thumbs:

Not having much luck myself, need to sort something soon but don't really want to go down the cage route.

If you know what part number you want and how many then I'm sure I can look at getting a price.

If there's more than one it would be worth while but as you have found out not really cost effective shipping one on its own

Just looking for either the sparco or graffiti harness bar. Carriage isn't a problem as im willing to pay it just can,t seem to find anyone that wants my cash :) I need to sort something asap as there are a lot of other parts i want to buy but there pointless if i can,t get a harness bar.