JWT induction filter + diy enclosure

buster

Have had the jwt filter fitted since i bought the car and upto now i ve never give a second thought about heat soaking etc......but tonite whilst looking into the engine bay it struck me that i could make a cover / lid for it.

enginepaint015_zps1f3991f6.jpg

Had a piece of foamalux board sat in the garage which i cut down to form a shaped lid...Now the only problem was that it need to roll /curve over the filter for me to be able to mount it..Decided that the easies way to mount the lid/cover was to attatch it to the JWT shield which i did using 3 bolts after drilling required holes.....my dilema on the shaping of the cover was soon put right after heating with a hot air gun and rolling/bending to the required shape.

Finally fitted and just had to share with you all....pretty chuffed with myself.

jwtfilterincloser002_zps6b72cc31.jpg

jwtfilterincloser003_zps92d52455.jpg

jwtfilterincloser005_zps6fe24528.jpg

jwtfilterincloser006_zps825b8e00.jpg

Edited by buster

Have to say the "jim Wolf Technology" logo is both not very interesting and a bastard to vectorise. i can do it but not to the high standard i set myself.

how about a wolfs head and the letters JWT under it?

or the words "Busters Box"?

i like the second idea.....but busters a.k.a the ginger ninja would be cool..in orange of course lol i ll leave it to you

size required 6 inch x 4 inch

i pm you my addy

cheers m8 :teeth: