Megan racing or Ksport?

offshore-drifter

Anyone used either of these lowering spring kits??? I am toying with the idea of keeping my zed and continuing with my project.... So am still looking at parts!

I want springs rather than coilovers and will use updated blistein dampers..

I guess, what I want to know is..... What kind of drop am I looking at?? I want a decent drop.. Not like the tiny drop you get with most brands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Me personally would forget Megan products. Low quality and cheap.

If you were to survey how many Zeds in the UK use Megan you'll count them on one hand.

Either go Tein or Eibach (or Ksport if you so wish).

I would usually go Tein.. But the drop just isn't enough. So.. K-sport it'll have to be.

I will do some research on Megan racing though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What about the Eibach which drop 30mm?

Search on my350z about Megan.

Eibach seem to be a better ride than the Ksports, So maybe the Ksports would be a bit better (stiffer) for the track. Also Since I need to correct the camber and toe once I get the arms on, i'll need to have the arches rolled otherwise they'll definitely rub.

Eibach seem to be a better ride than the Ksports, So maybe the Ksports would be a bit better (stiffer) for the track. Also Since I need to correct the camber and toe once I get the arms on, i'll need to have the arches rolled otherwise they'll definitely rub.

Is just the rear camber thrown out?

Rear camber and toe are both thrown out. Toe it seems to affect the handling more, especially if both sides don't perfectly match. The Eibach camber arms will come with a new cam bolt which you can adjust the toe by a few degrees each way and get it to within the 0-2mm specs.

Rear camber and toe are both thrown out. Toe it seems to affect the handling more, especially if both sides don't perfectly match. The Eibach camber arms will come with a new cam bolt which you can adjust the toe by a few degrees each way and get it to within the 0-2mm specs.

Ah right I didn't know if the cam bolts has to be bought separate. Was the front thrown out aswell?

• 3 months later...

I have some megan adjustable rear camber arms on back order via mad motors. it's been weeks now. Given that I'm on eibach lowering springs, would it be worth me cancelling the order and sourcing the eibach kit including toe bolts instead? rapid replies appreciated.... :dry: