Ipod hack error

Hey folks. I done the iPod hack a few months back and couldn't be happier with it. However, the other day i was sitting in the car waiting on someone and i thought "wonder what will happen if i press the eject button?" Well it made a few noises then came up with 'ERROR' on the display and wont work now. I took the thing out to fool the system into thinking theres a cassette in there when i was doing the hack. Ive searched on here and google to try and fix this but to no avail. Any help to get me some music again would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

You need to hold down the button and follow the instructions in the guide, hold for 60 secs then turn off the ignition IIRC, like you did when you first get the error fter installing it.

It will do this if you disconnect the battery too.

Cheers dave. I cant remember reading that in the guide but il try it when i get home from holiday. I never got an error when i done it luckily. Thanks for your help

You're very lucky then! :) It took me ages to get the damn thing reset! Like Dave said, there is a procedure in the guide for resetting which involves holding the eject button down and then turning the ignition on. Should be easy to sort! :)