Anyone know this car?

saiper

Hey,

I don't know the car specifically but obviously been on here at some point or other. It's based in Aberdeen so perhaps some of the boys up there will know it - perhaps try Stew?

Also some of the mods he has were group buys on here (e.g. Retractable number plate) so you might find his username in the group buy list - just a thought?

Good luck

It annoys me how it's advertised as the GT Nismo Edition, that would put me off buying on it's own as the seller clearly knows it's not. If it was a UK 2004 the price would be good, but it's been imported in 2004 so probably a late 2002, so I would say it's a grand over priced.

Hi. It's on eBay at the mo. maybe finishing today. It has ben advertised for quite some time. The car is so far north in scotland it's unreal! He wants £5800 for the car

Yeah, it's a good few hundred miles from where I'm at and I'm pretty far north. I would travel for the right car, thinking that isn't the right car though :wacko:

J.

The plate is worth sweet FA...

The car also has 9 owners.

The bloke has it wedged because he's so far north and the owners.

Wants too much for it. Been on eBay about 8 times in the last 2 months and the guy reckoned he got it from Southampton or Portsmouth. One of the two.

He's defo not a trader tho!

G trade link

I have nice 05 350 coming in...

Azure blue with some nice Nismo extras.

Proper history.

£8.5k

Suitable car for a discerning owners club member!!

The name Trade Link rings a bell, and I can't recall why. Where are you based?

J.