Bucket seats

Vlad

I bought one of these. Cheap, poor stitching and quality of leather, great colours, seat is very comfy. For a cheapy office chair it's fine, no way would I put it anywhere posh or near a car though.

Put it this way, I haven't bought a matching one for my office at home yet.

Cheap office chair, flurk me! What do you do again Dan?

:lol: exactly what I thought... I guess when you move on to Porsches a £2k chair seems a little cheap and nasty! ;)

I've got a corbeau forza sport in my 350 and its quite comfy. I'm a smidge under 6ft 3 and its ok, I am very skinny though.

Corbeau also do 350z specific rails to keep it MOT legal as your seat now has to move forward and back into 2 or 3 different positions.

You can also get buddyclub 350z specific rails too.

I'm up at pod on the 13th April, so if you want to have a sit in mine you're more than welcome.

Oh, didnt know it was part of MOT to move seat! Thanks for the info!

Well according to the new MOT rules which came into effect on the 20th March I think it was, the seat has to move into multiple positions. I can't open the doc on the vosa website, but here it is on the AA one. http://www.theaa.com/motoring_advice/car-servicing-repair/mot-changes-2012.html

The actual bit:

"Seats

It must be possible to secure the driver's seat fore and aft adjustment mechanism in two or three different positions. On electric seats the motors must move the seat fore and aft."

Yup, but it's open to interpretation. I can unbolt my seat and move it into two or three different positions if I want, but none of them are as comfy as the one it stays in :)

It's to stop seats that are mounted dangerously really, it's just poorly worded.

• Like 1