Pre and post facelift interior compatible?

Ekona

So if I had a GT4, and managed to get hold of the interior (dash, doorcards and centre console all the way back to the armrest), could I in theory replace one with the other? I know the wiring will need a bit of altering on the centre console due to where the hazard switch is located on the facelift, but aside from that is there any other problems? Brackets, physical size, control units etc?

Ooh, doesn't the DE not have the 12v socket that the Revup and HR have in the pax footwell near their right knee?

I'm sure several have done this and works fine and yes, pre and post facelifts have the 12v sockets in the passenger footwell.

As you say just wiring changes and noting the facelft doorcards have illuminated cup holders (if you wanted illumination there).

I've more chance of meeting Santa, the Tooth Fairy and Elvis in my local! :lol:

Tempted to just spend the money on a leather re-trim really, and just replace the centre console area rather than do the whole thing. Or I buy a later car and get it painted yellow.