Ouch, someone is taking a depreciation hit!

Jacko

maybe he is a footballer...

maybe he works for porche and gets a 30% discount, buys it and sells it and makes a nice little profit...

maybe he didn't realise that when his wife said " do whatever the **** you wan't " she actually meant..." If you buy it I will cut your B@lls and display them as garden ornaments..." :p:p

)

He's not taking a hit on depreciation asking £86,995. List price for a new 'un is £79,540.

Yeah I thought that may be the case anyway, as typically demand outstrips supply and therefore you can do this..... but couldn't be arsed looking it up! ;)

Still a bit of a poor showing having it for a few weeks. I mean, its probably just run in! He's spent probably a 1000 miles taking it easy....... then sellling it!

Guest prescience

Anything could have happened, lost his job, split with his partner - don't condemn the guy without knowing the circs :)

He's not taking a hit on depreciation asking £86,995. List price for a new 'un is £79,540.

Yeah I thought that may be the case anyway, as typically demand outstrips supply and therefore you can do this..... but couldn't be arsed looking it up! ;)

Still a bit of a poor showing having it for a few weeks. I mean, its probably just run in! He's spent probably a 1000 miles taking it easy....... then sellling it!

Where did you get that price from, for his spec is at least 97k :dry:

From the Porsche GB website.

How did you get £97k?

List is £79,540 inc VAT

Bi-Xenons £705

Comms & Sat-Nav £1921

Heated Seats £269

Embossed Headrests £126

Crono Sport Plus £380

Tint Top Windsceen £68

Red Seat belts £163

Floor mats £72

=£83244

edit: +£985 for the 'optional' Porsche Tracking system, that you can't actually order the car without.

From the Porsche GB website.

How did you get £97k?

List is £79,540 inc VAT

Bi-Xenons £705

Comms & Sat-Nav £1921

Heated Seats £269

Embossed Headrests £126

Crono Sport Plus £380

Tint Top Windsceen £68

Red Seat belts £163

Floor mats £72

=£83244

edit: +£985 for the 'optional' Porsche Tracking system, that you can't actually order the car without.

His aint standard spec more than optional its Ruff developed