Post Emails

You guys make me laugh.

Ill have a look into why its not updating for you Sarnie.

EDIT: I beleive this is set within the post when originaly made.

i.e. if anyone replies to posts you have added to before you made the change, then you will be notified - any posts you add to to or create AFTER you made the change should be exempt.

Which means if you made the change before creating this topic, you should not have been notfied of the posts made above.

You guys make me laugh.

Ill have a look into why its not updating for you Sarnie.

EDIT: I beleive this is set within the post when originaly made.

i.e. if anyone replies to posts you have added to before you made the change, then you will be notified - any posts you add to to or create AFTER you made the change should be exempt.

Which means if you made the change before creating this topic, you should not have been notfied of the posts made above.

So does that mean that Sarnie is still getting emails due to him starting this thread before its been changed? :teeth:

OY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

:lol:

I am in the process of leaving my current employer which means I have had to divert all my mail to my hotmail account which is now over****ing flowing cos of all you tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bleh:

I am in the process of leaving my current employer which means I have had to divert all my mail to my hotmail account which is now over****ing flowing cos of all you tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bleh:

Sorry mate :blush:

Ha ha ha :teeth: (ooooopppps)