Wheels! Help!

Rajzed

PCD is 114.3 5 bolt pattern is required. Driftworks has lots of wheels forsale.

who or what is Driftworks?

Driftworks is the zoo where the majority of the UK drift scene (and a lot of people who want to be part of the UK drift scene) knock about. Due to all drifters being magpies, we somehow justify the fact that we need at least 10 sets of JDM rims at any given point ......... this is my cellar:

222710_10150178438078568_622283567_6957582_2546286_n.jpg

and bear in mind theres another 12 currently fitted to cars and 4 not in that picture ......... :scare:

As all 200SX's, Skylines, Evos and Lexuses all have a 5x114.3 stud pattern it means its an excellent hunting ground for 350 owners in need of rimmage :thumbs:

Edited by docwra

Hooolyy moolyy! Wheeeeeels!

How come I would need to swap 2 wheels even though I am refurbing one at a time? Could I not get a wheel with the same PCD and the same size wheel and same sized profile? or something verryy similar? Thats what I was thinking anyway...

I'm from Loughborough :teeth:

Yep, fronts and rears are different :)

Ive got a set of Rays at Santa Pod at the moment, Id be happy to lend them to you for a (returnable) deposit, if you need standard 350Z ones I might be able to help as well. Im actually heading up there later today, Ill see what the score is and come back with a solution :thumbs: