Had a test drive.....

jaffers

So I took a test drive as I was advised by a member here on another tread.

Went to a dealer not too far away.

Well I don't know how any sane individual expects you to pay the FULL asking price of £6000 (which is still a lot of money for anybody) after only driving for about a quarter of a mile, barely getting out 3rd gear, with the ABS kicking when braking GENTLY at about 10mph and having 8, yes 8 previous owners!!! :scare:

I hate rude, cocky salesmen! :angry:

Needless to say i walked away.

You did the best thing mate .................walking away. Like SteveM said, there are are plenty out there with a lot less owners (8... bloody hell) I got caught out buying a car many years ago and had the same tiny test drive, bought the car because i fell in luv with it (that screwed up my judgment) and had nothing but problems with it (head gasket being one of them) Garage i bought it from didnt want to know :rant::angry: NEVER AGAIN LOL

Not saying it was a good car but if it was say a 2004 then 8 owners in 9 years isn't that incredible is it, a lot of people come and go on here and have to sell as it isn 't the most practical or cheapest to run of cars :shrug:

Def more of a risk wondering if all 8 have cherished it though :lol:

Thats for the comments everyone. :thumbs:

Iv'e found a few that have been snapped up before i could get there. Last weekend I found one that had 1 owner from new and only 42k miles. But again someone got there before me. I'll keep waiting......